Who hates yard work? Who hates the bugs, spider webs, and poison ivy that accompanies the dreaded chore of yard work? Yea me too!!! While I can’t really help you out with the bugs and cobwebs I can help you with the irritation caused by the itchy branch, bush, and weed removals!
Lets first talk ingredients!
- 2 Tablespoons Distilled Water
- 2 Tablespoons Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, 32 Ounce – 1 Pack
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
Using naturally derived, plant-based ingredients you can feel great knowing you have a pure, plant-based way to rid the irritation. The combination of essential oils offers a temporary relief from the pain and itching of minor skin irritations.
How to make:
- Place all ingredients into a bowl or small spray bottle
- Make sure you MIX WELL before each application
- Dipt (or spray) a cotton ball with the solution and apply to the affected areas
- Reapply as needed
Wanna avoid getting the dreaded itchies when dealing with gardening, tree trimming or bush removal? Make sure you are always wearing protective vinyl gloves and boots when around a poison ivy shrub. Also be sure to wash the affected area as soon as it comes in contact with poison ivy. Remember to remove and wash your clothes right away too!
If you want to learn about Young Living Essential Oils, the membership and benefits or anything else please contact us! If you’d like to become a member click HERE!
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor. This post is not medical advice. This is my personal experience about what worked for me and my family. I have no way of knowing if essential oils truly helped any of the situations described.